Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

THE AIRLINE CONFUSION.




A wonderful day, lovely was allocated at the counters and was busy check-in passengers, meanwhile, this incident took place.
 

PAX: Hi, here's my ticket and id pls help me with a window seat.


LOVELY:  After looking at the ticket, sir you are traveling with the XXX airline and come to AAA airline, the counter for your check-in is behind.


PAX: So?? You are at the airport right, please take my bag and give me my boarding pass.


LOVELY: Sir, you have come to the wrong counter here we cannot give a boarding pass to XXX airline.


PAX: I will not go and stand in that line now do it here, and don't be over smart(refusing to understand)


LOVELY: Thinking how to make him understand.


PAX: Not ready to move from the counters.


LOVELY: Okay sir, if I may ask you a question just in case if you want to buy something on Amazon can you go to Flipkart to book it?


PAX: No, why will I do that? Tell me where I have to go. (realizing his mistake).


LOVELY: Sir, please go behind you will find XXX counters.


Lovely smartly handled the situation and proved argument or fight is not always the solution to the problem.




12 comments: