Followers

Friday, May 28, 2021

INCORRECT GENDER ON BOARDING PASS

 

Unusual things happen to us all the time but this was different, the incident took place at the check-in counter. BINDU was busy check-In passengers.
 
BINDU: Good Morning, please help me with your ticket and passport.

PAX: Good Morning, here. (handing her the same)

BINDU: May I know the purpose of travel?

PAX : Honeymoon.(blushing)

BINDU: Congratulations, have a nice flight.

PAX: Thank you.

BINDU: Here's your boarding pass, please check all details before leaving the counter.

After few minutes,

PAX: Madam everything is fine but there is a problem with gender.

BINDU:?

PAX: I am female and it says male here, can you please get it changed I don't want any issues.
 
BINDU: Let me take a look.

PAX: Here. (pointing towards the boarding pass)

BINDU: Madam this is not the gender, it's the destination you are traveling to "MALE".


PAX: No, No I am traveling to the Maldives.

BINDU: Madam it's the same.

Bindu specifies it's the "DESTINATION" and not the "GENDER" every time handing over the boarding pass each time since then.

8 comments: